5 Quick Ways to Decorate for the Holidays
Here are a few ways to deck the halls without taking a lot of your time and money.
1. Stick to one theme for your decorations. Try to choose two or three colors for your palette and keep your decor consistent.
2. Place potpourri or scented candles around your home in scents that remind you of the holiday season.
3. Start investing in a collection that can continue to grow and be passed down to your children.
4. Spread your decorations throughout your house. Your kitchen and bathroom are a great place to out candles and small decorations.
5. Rearrange your furniture to give your home a cozy look and feel for this special time of year.
Remember to have fun with your decorating and spread the cheer this holiday season!