MDF Employee Standards
Here at MDF we know how important it is for you to be able to trust who is at your home. That is why each of our employees is drug tested and background checked before being hired to ensure that we maintain integrity in your home – it is the MDF Seal of Safety.
As an accredited member of the PDCA, you not only have our assurance that you can trust the character of the painters in your home, but you can also trust that they are trained professionals with the knowledge necessary to make your home beautiful with the utmost quality. Please read the list below to see why our employees are some of the best in the business.
A few reasons we have the best employees in the business
- Mandatory Drug Testing and Background Checks during hiring process.
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience with a professional painting contractor required to even apply for basic painter position.
- Minimum of 7 years previous work experience with a professional painting contractor required to apply for crew leader position.
- All senior crew leaders are hired from within and have a minimum of 5 years with our company.
- All crew leaders are proficient in the English Language.
- All employees take part in regular tailgate field training.
- All employees take part in regular OSHA safety training.
- All employees take part in regular community service projects.
- All tenured employees are legally part-owners of our company. Through our profit-sharing plan, everyone has a real financial stake in our performance.