Why Hire MDF Painting Company
You are our FOCUS!
- Your calls are returned promptly by our friendly, responsive office staff.
- You never wait for pricing. Our estimators arrive on-time and provide detailed estimates in a timely manner.
- You benefit from the strong leadership of our experienced crew leaders.
- Your job is conducted with craftsmanship and efficiency by our dedicated and skilled painting staff.
- We strive to use the highest-quality paints and soft supplies on the market today.
- Your job is done right the first time and inspected with a discerning eye for all the small details.
- You receive regular updates and clear communication from us throughout the project.
- You receive fair prices for unsurpassed painting services.
- Your work comes with one of the longest, most-inclusive protection warranties in the state!
MDF’s Exterior Paint Protection Plan®
- Your residential paint job is fully warrantied (labor and material) for 2-5 full years.
- You receive annual “Surface Protection Check-Ups” in which one of our technicians comes to your home each year to re-inspect the entire job. This way we stay on top of any potential paint deterioration so you don’t have to worry about any future damage to your home.
- Your exterior paint job is repaired by our technicians as necessary (for free within your warranty period or for a minimal hourly rate outside of the warranty period).
- You are offered an annual pressure washing special for as low as $199 for your entire house. This type of regular washing will maximize the longevity of your surface coating, adding an average of 20% to your paint’s lifespan. This means you will save an average of $1800 every decade, as you gain 1-3 additional years of protection from each paint job!
- When you are ready to re-paint your home, you receive a free estimate and a price-matching guarantee. This allows you to always get a high-quality job with MDF at the low price.
- Best of all, MDF’s Exterior Paint Protection Plan is Absolutely FREE!
Employee Screening & Training: Trust is Everything
Here at MDF Painting & Power Washing we know how important it is for you to be able to trust who is at your home. That is why each of our employees is drug tested and background checked before being hired to ensure that we maintain integrity in your home – it is the MDF Seal of Safety.
As an accredited member of the PDCA, you not only have our assurance that you can trust the character of the painters in your home, but you can also trust that they are trained professionals with the knowledge necessary to make your home beautiful with the utmost quality.
At MDF we understand the problems customers have with typical painting companies. That’s why we have taken the time to develop our own unique solutions to these problems. Read just a few of these cases below:-
|Typical Problem||MDF’s Solution||Your Result|
|There are unmet expectations with contractors that in the end, may cost you more or leave you dissatisfied||Proper communication about the process of how a professional paint job should happen and what can be expected with different aspects of the job||You get exactly what you wanted, with no surprises|
|Exterior paint job doesn’t last – Pre-mature paint failure||Special Materials w/ Warranty
Proper preparation and application by trained applicators – more time spent on both
|Paint job is going to last longer, look nicer, save you money in the long run. It’s less hassle and time spent having to have the house painted again|
|Struggling with decision on color & decorative concept||Professionally Trained Color & Design Consultation||You will get a home that has that designer’s touch and reflects your personality|
|Labor is: Unknown, unprofessional, unskilled, low quality of character – you don’t know who you are getting||Most of our crew has been with us for years, but when we do hire, we have a hiring process that includes multiple interviews, criminal background checks and drug testing||You will have the piece of mind knowing that the people on your property are of high moral quality that can be trusted and are skilled, trained professionals in their trade|
|Not starting & finishing project on time||The MDF Painting “On Time Scheduling Assurance Program” that guarantees that we will start & finish your project on time||You won’t have to put your life on hold, not knowing when we are coming or going or waiting for us to do what we said we would|
|Messy, dirty & sloppy work environment||The Clean Jobsite System includes a designated shop area where all supplies are kept neat & organized, clean up of the site at the end of each day||We will systematically keep your home clean and safe (no razor blades left lying around) throughout each day and the entire project|
|Poor communication skills – customer doesn’t know what is going on with project||The “Daily Update Process” where our foreman are trained to update you once a day of what they got done and where they are going next||You are going to feel informed throughout the entire project of what’s going to happen, why it’s happening and what’s going to happen next and maintain some sense of normalcy as people are working in or around your home|
|Lack of quality appearance, uneven line, rough surfaces, sloppy paint application job||MDF Painting and Power Washing Standards of Proper Preparation & Painting System||Even smooth surfaces with nice tight, clean lines that when your friends and family come over, they are not going to be able to keep from commenting on how great things look!!|
|With some contractors, there is an inconsistency with their work, sometimes it’s high quality or sometimes it’s hit or miss from job to job, you never know which job you are getting||That’s why with MDF Painting and Power Washing, all our applicators are trained to the same high standard that meets the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America standards of a professional paint job.||Your paint job will have the high quality work you are expecting & your home will have that professional look throughout.|
|Some companies cannot financially back up their warranty if there were an issue down the road||We are a long-term, healthy company with a 20 year history & reputation of standing behind our work||You will have the peace of mind of knowing that if something did go wrong, all you have to do is call us and we will come out & address the issue & come up with a fair solution|
|Exposure to risk and litigation associated w/ contractor w/out proper insurance – worker’s comp. & liability ins.||We have in place a $2 million liability ins. policy & a $1 million workers compensation policy. Both policies are also covered by a $5 million umbrella.||If there was an accidental death or serious injury while working in and around your home or if something broke, you can rest assured that zero liability would fall on you.|