Fall Home Maintenance Checklist
Here are a few things you should do around your home this fall:
1. Lubricate the circulating pump on the hot water system.
2. Your heating unit or furnace should be inspected and serviced by a qualified company every 2-3 years, or every year for an oil or gas furnace.
3. Have your well water tested for quality. Bacteria testing should be dont every 6 months or so.
4. Check all outside doors to make sure they shut tightly and are easy to open and close. You should replace any worn weatherstripping.
5. Close the valve to any outdoor hose connection. Drain and store any outdoor hoses.
6. Winterize your landscaping by protecting young trees and bushes.
7. Store and cover outdoor furniture.
Have any tips of your own? Let us know!