Holiday Decorating Ideas for Small Spaces
Looking to decorate for the holiday season but low on space in your home? Here are some space-saving ideas to keep your home merry and bright, without becoming over-crowded.
1. Hang an ornament-filled wreath from your mantel, interior windows, a side table, or a display case for an instant pop of Christmas cheer.
2. Enhance the chairs around your table with some ribbons wrapped around the top and tied in the back. Add a few ornaments to give them some extra holiday spirit.
3. Frame your doorway with an evergreen garland. Hang some extra ornaments on it for a splash of color.
4. Tie a wide ribbon around pillows to turn them into present-worthy decorations. Position them on sofas, chairs, or beds to spread the cheer throughout the house.
5. Create a hanging window display with a basic painted frame strung with ribbons and hung with ornaments.
There are many ways you can decorate even the smallest of spaces without taking up too much space. For more ideas, visit http://www.bhg.com/christmas/decorating/holiday-decorating-ideas-small-spaces/?rb=Y#page=1.