Residential Epoxy Flooring In Connecticut
An epoxy coating will give your cement floor a beautiful showroom finish with unsurpassed durability.
We offer a wide range of single and 2-part epoxy coatings with 50%-100% solids depending on your specific needs.
Our team will evaluate your substrate (flooring) and offer our best recommendation to fit your lifestyle and budget.
You simply choose from an array of colors or flakes to get the perfect look for your space and let us do all the work.
Our Team of Certified Installers follows this Process
- Perform a moisture test for hydrostatic pressure
- Determine the current type of coating (if applicable) with manufacturer’s test
- Clean the surface with speciality degreasers
- Striate the surface with some combination of floor grinding, shot blasting or acid etching to profile the concrete for the epoxy
- Patch or repair any cracks or other damage to the floor
- Apply the epoxy system to the manufacturer’s specifications which often include a priming coat, base coat, flake broadcast and a topcoat
Benefits and Features of Epoxy Flooring
- Protection of your floor from moisture
- Showroom appearance
- Durability against impacts, chipping, chemicals, stains and surface abrasion
- Seals small spider cracks and flaws in concrete
- Anti-dusting surface
- Slip resistant surface options
- Polyurethane top coat options for a high-gloss appearance
- High washability
Common Areas in the Home for Epoxy Flooring
- Home Workshop
- Mechanical Room
- Seasonal Porch